Life, The Universe and Pune

Monday, October 06, 2003

The weekend has been good for many reasons I must say.......the top three being listed below

-Tim Couch played an awesome game for the Cleveland Browns as they beat the shit out of the Pittsburgh Steelers( our longtime rivals) ......on their home turf

-Yours truly slept like a log over the weekend...like the good ol' grad school days.......14 hours non stop....I think that is a great way to spend a saturday night.....basically the weekend was one long slumber party....with a few waking moments spent in front of the idiot box or in the mall or watching movies or catching up with ol' friends.....

-I got myself car insurance...which means I can take delivery of the car this evening....jhakas........

I woke up sometime saturday night because the room had gotten to hot as one of my roomies had the thermostat on right up there in the high 60's..........damn....just when I was having this nice dream about being in India with all my favorite people....another thing on the wish list....a pause button for these nice dreams just in case I am stirred from my sleep becuase someone can't stand the cold......actaully cant blame people....its my sleeping habits that are wierd...I need the window open for fresh air to come in no matter what the outside temperature is.....and I cant stand the continuous flow of that hot air from the heater.....so usually the heat vent is open only partially......

Thats it for the moment.....back to work.....monday morning and work seems to be piling up already......