Life, The Universe and Pune

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

I was away at a conference the last two days....so there has been no update.......Since I hace started working, I realize that like many bloggers who work , I too have stopped updating over the weekend......I dont think it has to do with me not wanting to see a computer. ......Though I do some data analysis on the computer, its not like I stare at my screen all day long...nothin to think about too much but this is just an observation I made.....

I leave for Indianapolis this weekend to watch the penultimate race of the F1 season.....lai bhari......I remember ..when I started follwing the F1 season it used to be very close and exciting....the last two years of ferrari domination have not been that exciting but I am never someone who will complain as long as ferrari is winning....I a Ferrari fan first and then a fan of the driver who drives for the team bearing the "Prancing Horse"......

Ok I have to rush into a meeting now...more at a later time......ciao