Life, The Universe and Pune

Friday, September 12, 2003

In the land of blind men....the one eyed man is king.....and I feel just like the one eyed man today......you can look at it as being one eyed and thats not a very happy situation...but I prefer to be called king.....and ohhhh ya thats exactly how I feel today.....

Tomorrow is Saturday...which means I can sleep beyond 6.40 a.m.........jhakasssssss

4.00 pm I go down to Volkswagen showroom to test drive the Volkswagen GTI 1.8T......I think if I end up getting a GTI its gonna be the 1.8T (Turbo) rater than the VR6 version (6 cylinder....V angle is 15 degrees)...ohhh but then its just something I have in my mind.....I might just end up repairing the old Ford Taurus and use for a few more months...I plan to give it a shot this weekend......

plans plans and plans.......yeh hui na baat!!!!