Life, The Universe and Pune

Thursday, September 11, 2003

The week is coming to an end.......Though I have been doing research for the past two years......work is quite a different ball game I realize......I end up doing less physical work....its all about using the space up there.....the acid test has begun....

Its been quite a while since I played cricket....am soo looking forward to the quadrangular tournament that kicks off this weekend with a game against CCC2.....go Akron.....one of the things I was most excited about this job was that I get to stay in Akron and continue playing for Akron Cricket Club....

And soon the week is coming to an end.......This first week at work seemed to go by pretty soon.......

Cricket practice this evening...followed by some late evening car shopping.......I think Im hooked onto the Volkswagen GTI.....V6 engine 2.8L enigine and a cool 200 bhp...think I should take a test drive......aila.....jhakas...