Life, The Universe and Pune

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

This new job is exciting.......lotsa thinking to do......managing projects.....and compliments from the boss...what more can I ask for....here I am working on nanocomposites....and I remember there was a time when I did not wanna work at all in this field.....now my advisor is quite an expert on nanocomposites and here I was wanting to do a project with him which did not involve nano stuff at all......I basically wanted to work with him on some other stuff that he is also known for...then with a little coaxing from my advisor I agreed to incorporate a bit of nanocomposite work in my research....and so here I was working on this hybrid project that did not make much sense to me then.....but I think it worked out just fine in the end.......

more confessions by the puneri at a later time....in a while crocodile....see u later...alligator......