Life, The Universe and Pune

Monday, November 10, 2003

I have learnt/observed over the weekend

American football looks very boring at first glance....however first impressions as in most cases can be very deceiving….well the present addiction says it all (O.K. this I realized a while back)...

Eating eggs for lunch and dinner does not go well with the body....

The things you try and resist the most…..well you can never resist them.....

I trust Douglas Adams’ choice……..when he says Monty Python is the best….I agree and go and buy 5 DVD's…I'm sure I won't be disappointed ....will find out soon after watching the DVD’s I have invested in…

With increase in spending power the things I feel like buying the most are books, CD’s and DVD’s…..

If I am talking with someone while driving on the expressway and this someone happens to be in the car with me my average driving speed is about 60 m.p.h whereas if this someone is on the phone my average speed is about 75 m.ph…..reason being …..when the person is next to me I have a tendency to look at him/her periodically while talking….which slows me down…..

I don’t end up raising my voice nor get too excited when I am arguing or trying to prove a point…..unlike previously…..

Most folks who know me from my days in India and have not been around me constantly (physical presence) in the last two and a half years will be surprised at the change in my attitude….this would include my family too…though I doubt to how many this might come across as pleasant…….

Too much time on the phone equals to brain fry…or mindfuck or dimag ka dahi ( not my original words)

Nicotine though harmful does relax…….