Life, The Universe and Pune

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Apna boss is very hard to get through to....zillions of people waiting in line to see him and then the phone calls he gets....and to top it off...he works only till 2.00 or at the most 2.30 in the afternoon...but then he comes in anytime between 4.30 and 8.00 in the morning...averaging I'd say 6.15...so thats besides the point...

I went to his office quite a few times this morning to get some things clarified and everytime someone was in his office....finally a while abck I walked up to his office and the same visitor was still sitting thetre...I guess he saw me and told boss that someone had come a couple of times to see him....I'm guessing that he described me too, 'cause in a couple fo minutes apna boss was at my table asking if I wanted to see him......so I followed him back to his office and kept firing off my questions rapidly on the way and while in his office I smilsaid " One last question"...and I rattled off..... while talkin to him I was smiling unknowingly...so when my boss introduced me to the visitor....he looked at me and said .."Seems like you are enjoying your work....its nice to see someone smile when they work and seem all excited about it"....and then my boss praised me a bit....

Wah Wah!!!! nice beginning to the day......

{UPDATE}....4.00 p.m.

A while back I went in to see my boss again ....this was about 2.30 in the afternoon...when I walked out these two women who work in my office started laughing and then I heard one of them say " I told you so".....and the other one says " you seem to have found how everyone functions"....though I did not undertand much, I smiled and walked back to my desk....a while later the 'I told you so' woman comes up to me and says...." I was telling her that when you walk out of boss's office you will have a smile on your face....and thats exactly what happened."........."Hemant you smile a lot around here.....thats a good thing"

Ek hi din me itna kuch....aila!!!!!!