Life, The Universe and Pune

Friday, November 07, 2003

Yeh Sham Mastani

Another week passes by and another weekend…..I cant seem to get the hang of this…..The weekend passes by before I realize and fortunately for me so does the ‘working’ week….and that’s a good thing right tat time at workplace passes by quick….its not a drudgery…I enjoy the evening time watching TV with apna Akron ka junta….go to the mall occasionally…..catch a good movie……but somewhere I still feel something is missing…….guess I might as well give Mom’s idea shot (exercise for the body, mind and soul)……plus the steadily increasing waistline better start decreasing now……we’ll see if the saying, “Mommy knows best “, holds true……not that I doubt her but then ye kambakht scientific mind hain na….experiment to karna padta hain!!!!

If you could change one thing about the way you spend your evening….What would it be?