Life, The Universe and Pune

Monday, November 17, 2003

Frequent updates earlier...now the have become sporadic......its not that I have lost interest....i still love to read junta's blogs...I still feel like writing but then nowadays there are few things which I feel are probably too personal to write here......maybe what would help is to write it down elsewhere....and that will help clear the thought process ...followed up by probably more frequent posts.....shayad aaj sham ke agenda me yehi hoga......

Among other things...laundary....repair laptop......room ki safai......

Its Monday and the weekend plans have already been made....when???.....made them last Thursday...off to Detroit to meet my cousin.....

And then next week .....work till wednesday and the long Thanksgivin' break begins.....off to Clemson, South Carolina to meet the brother and bhabhi....I hope to venture beyond the crossroads of University Ave. and Tiger Blvd. this time......Myrtle Beach maybe.....:)

Think its time to get myself an Almond Joy.....*slurp*....laterssss