Life, The Universe and Pune

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Had a meeting a while back……I was a bit tense this being my first one since I started working…but it turned out to be a piece of cake…..discussed the results we have gotten over the last two weeks……both my bosses are happy…..and the project shall be continued……back at my desk…..writing this…eating ‘gummy bears’….how I love them…actually I like all gummy sweets….gummy bears, gummy worms, gummy rats…..sab chalta hain…as long as they are gummy……these gummy sweets are very similar to the wine gums …try the ones made by Maynard….they are simply the best….and I just cannot resist these wine gums, which unfortunately are not available freely here…..hence the addiction to the gummy bears etc.…….I could eat a half a kilo per day aram se…someone wrote this in praise of Maynard Wine Gums...and there are quite a few stores on yahoo shopping which have them in stock...jhakas....aaj order karna mangta hain.....

I had left some stuff at home this morning when I left in a hurry…..and I needed to work on that today so during my lunch break I went back home……pleasantly surprised to see Nish making some upma….so at little past noon with the sun bright and shining with nice ‘thandi’ hava I sat on the porch and had some nice upma…..bless you Nishant…well perks of having your work place only ten minutes from home…..picchur plans for the evening…mostly it shall be ‘Secondhand Lions’……dekhte hain……Michael Caine, Robert Duvall and Haley Joel Osmont …..seems like a good one….work beckons me…..

Nantar bhetuya