Life, The Universe and Pune

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

I was to update yesterday but then apne computer ka keyboard bighad gaya….so I was without the services of a computer all afternoon. Finally aaj everything is up and running…

Since I have started working…weekends have a new meaning now…though I would love to go and party hard and visit places around Akron and beyond….I find myself thinking only about sleep…..not that I get sleep over the weekend….see what happens is……I still live with my University ka roomies in the same town house that I have been staying in for the last two years…..why not move to something that’s nicer and better in terms of standard of living….well I’d rather have the company of good people around me…..so coming back to my ‘sleep’ talk….I end up sleeping quite late everyday…….usually past midnight or sometimes even later….and I cant function too well when I sleep less than 7 hours….and that’s exactly what happens…..6 hours or lesser of sleep every night…sleep deprived everyday and the deprivation keeps piling up….come weekends……and there are times when I can just about manage to get 8 hours of sleep…..two weeks back I ended up sleeping for a well deserved 13 hours non stop…..and that felt like bliss…its not that I am forced to stay awake every night…..I do end up doing some good TP every night…but then….…I can continue rambling…..yeah yeah !!!! I know I am not the only one who is sleep deprived….most working junta out there ( atleast in my age group ) is sleep deprived……but then what to do….there are times when you want to shout out and vent and believe that your problems ( this is not really a problem) are unique and very big…..and this is one of those times…..