Life, The Universe and Pune

Friday, December 05, 2003

I could really use some of these buttons in my life to make some difference

1) An F1 button that genuinely understands my problems and gives valuable suggestions

2) Ctrl +Alt+Del

3) Alt+ F4

4) Reset button for the times when the keyboard does not work.

5) And the most sought after one....a button that knows you well enough to make your life exactly the way you want it to be.

6) A button that says...Click to continue to next level

7) A button to turn back time

8) A button which provides me with Scotch and Sutta whenever I wish one......

9) Or then maybe I should just wish for a Genie who will provide me with all the above buttons



Have a good weekend folks.....a crazy fun filled one.......I guess I am gonna havea crazy weekend.....and I shall do my best to seek the fun....So long folks!!!!!!