Life, The Universe and Pune

Monday, December 01, 2003

Thanksgiving weekend is over.....the days passed by even before I realized what was happening.....not that my weekend was full of excitement ...but then all I did was laze around and eat and drink....and when I got back I had this nice little surprise waiting for me in the mail...a little moolah from my advisor for the extra work I did for him after I graduated.....all I can say is can't wait for Christmas break....and then New Year's......

There is this song..."Everywhere you go...always take the weather with you" ...and that's just what I did when I went to South Carolina...took some of that cold windy weather with a dash of rain......and Ohio does not seem to have any dearth of it....well it snowed while I was away....lucky me , I say....poor souls in South Carolina....well if the weather dampened any of your plans you now know who is responsible...

Finally got the number plate on the car......personalized one...and what does it read.....keep in mind the leonine ego and pride and vanity....yep you guessed right...it says MY NAME....or then maybe I should call it a name plate......I think I am sooo much in love with my car and the name plate surely helps....

Busy times ahead with work coming in and new projects to work on.....I think I like it this way.....now if only this nagging back ache would disappear....and I think I know just the right 'dava' for that......but then....

more later