Life, The Universe and Pune

Thursday, September 04, 2003

Some random thoughts .....

-This years F1 season is something that was totally unexpected.....I said something about the Australian GP (the first race) being very boring....I take my words back..... ..can't wait to be in Indianapolis this month end to see the race there.....I think Bernie and the folks at FIA got it right this time.....

-I cant seem to get enough of many things nowadays...sleep being one of them........

-I got my laptop fixed (with a little help from my frineds)...but there is the sense of accomplishment....

-This weekend R and Kiki are having a court marriage in New Jersey......time to meet up with friends and family..I shall be off Saturday morning.......its hard to believe that R is shaadi shuda...seems like yesterday that he and me would be in a rush to attend the 10.45 am lecture in M.I.T. ........ohhh and the best friend is married too......thats another thing altogether.........

-I like the song Babylon by David Grey......and Dhadkan Zara Ruk Gayi Hain from the movie Prahaar.........

-and I have miles to go before I sleep.......