Life, The Universe and Pune

Friday, August 22, 2003

My Guest List for my graduation

-R and Kiki.......
-My Mama and Mami from Cleveland (My family here)..........
-Shash (a great friend of mine from Akron now in NYC....and an even dearer friend now that he is the proud owner of a BMW Z4).......
-And apne Akron ke pyare dost........

Plans for the Day

-Commencement ceremony from 10.00 am to 12.00 pm......
-Late lunch party at Dr. G's place for us (Nihir Phani and me..we all graduate tomorrow).......
-Party hopping in the evening in Akron....parties thrown for various reasons....birthday bash...farewll party....
-Setlle down on the proch of ma House for another one of those glorious evenings at Torrey (some people would call it just another Torrey party)......however ....I ,...... my dears would beg to difffer.......