Life, The Universe and Pune

Sunday, August 17, 2003

Ala Re Aala!!!!!

well....last three days in India...actually less than that......but i think i enjoyed this stay more than my last stay here......leave aside R's shaadi.....other than that i spen a lotta time at home .........parents wont complain this time around about me not spending time at home.......shall start packing tomorrow....

other than that....i was going through my stuff abhi and i came across these snaps from my junior college days......and i realized everyone has changed soooo much.....most people have gained weight...some like me lost hair......others I dont see anymore..........i cant wait for public to come home tomorrow and show them those pics...im sure everyone is gonna die of laughter...and the best part was one night I sat with this friend neeru and we wrote down comments on the back of most pictures....and to read those was even more fun.....I dare not leave these here at home.......if my folks here change houses im pretty sure these will be lost.......I think I just increased my luggage by about a kilo.........who cares.......back then when i saw those pics I thought to myself "What a waste of money!!!!"..........I take my words back

And am looking forward to get back to Akron and begin that job search again........and play some cricket........Akron here I come.......Tintinz you can start saying to yourself............." Ala re Aala!!!!!!!"