Life, The Universe and Pune

Monday, July 12, 2004

I salute Michelob Ultra.....the smoothest beer since MGD......and added benefit being its a low carb beer for all you carb conscious junta.....maybe I should check if I can get a keg for the farewell party at Torrey on the 24th of July.....


Though if you dont like MGD or Michelob Ultra, I strongly suggest you BYOB...can't yet decide if I should marinate some chicken and other stuff......too much effort.....

The house hunt continues........in the meantime I think my heart is set on this...a few things to be looked into though before I make the final decision.....

Kinda feel like this

Girl: What're you rebelling against, Johnny?
Johnny: Whaddya got?

Johnny being the great Marlon Brando in 'The Wild One'

No wonder all the Canon SLR's I own are Rebel's (REBEL G, REBEL 2000 and REBEL digital)....ok bad joke...:)

Later Gator, in a while Crocodile...and I'm sure someone said 'see ya soon Baboon' before I did.....ughhhh!!!!