Life, The Universe and Pune

Monday, June 07, 2004

Been working now for about 9 months........and the most significant change I notice is that life is more routine....and the most common comment I get from others is..." Sala, Uncle types ban gaya hain"...." Kitna boring life hain tera"..Just because I'd like to sleep at 11.30 every nite.....be selective about how I want to spend my free time??????......and among other things the receeding hairline does add to the 'Uncle' qoutient.......can't the junta (family included) just accept this change in my life......Jiyo aur Jeeene Do....and in my own way I think I am having a pretty good time.....I know that grad school days are not gonna be back unless I am seduced by the dark side (read PhD).....but what the heck.....if I can accept this change (or atleast try)....why can't you?

In other news......we lost our first game in the Midwest league.....got our asses whooped.....all too familiar batting collapse.....details of the game....I'd rather not write them here and remind myself of what we did.....bas....hope for the best and work towards reaching there......

abhi bhook laga hain....more laters........