Life, The Universe and Pune

Monday, March 22, 2004

The weekend was awesome...On saturday I did my second most favorite thing....and that's to lie in bed and read...non stop...I have always liked Khushwant Singh's works and when I had the oppurtunity to read his Autobiograpghy...I did so with both hands......and spent an awesome three hours on saturday afternoon doing just that....

As I mentioned earlier....Sunday was non-stop sports......Saw Ferrari win...India win..pity it was not 3 outta 3 as the Cleveland Cavs were blown out by the Detroit Pistons......returned home Sunday evening tired and sleepy.....and on top of that had to drive back in the snow from Cleveland...and a drive that takes 40 minutes...took close to 90 minutes......another miracle...was in bed at 9.00 p.m.....doubt when that will happen again....