Life, The Universe and Pune

Monday, March 15, 2004

Last night was watching Dil Hain Ke Manta Nahi.....it got me thinking....is it a case where they just spend way too much time with each other on that trip (4 days max I guess) and fall in love....or rather they think they are in love with each other........I know its only a movie and I'm not supposed to think to much about it....but then how often does it happen to you or maybe you see it happen to others...that they may just spend time with a person and then they think they are in love....I may not be putting it down too well.....but hope you get the idea.....

maybe i'll try putting it down in better words later ...but at this moment ..lack of sleep won't let me function too well....and since yesterday i have had my share of putting down my thoughts into approproate words......am writing this paper along with my advisor from grad-school...though I graduated last year we still have some papers to write for conferences and hope that some of them are picked up for publication in journals....anyways with this paper my tally will go up to 5 conference papers and 1 trade-journal publication and still counting.....:)

later gator....