Life, The Universe and Pune

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Saw Ashi Hi Banva Banvi ,again...though after a very long time.......agdi varcha class picture ahe....according to me it ranks up there with all other classics like Hera Pheri, Golmal, Jaane Bhi do Yaaro etc......another thing I kept doing while watching the movie last night was to try and identify the different areas of Pune the film was shot in.....feels good to hear words like 'Pashan Road' and see the Shaniwar wada in a movie instead of the usual Sanpada or Worli and glimpses of Gateway of India..........times like these make me all nostalgic about Pune.....

yeah I do miss the city where I grew up and and spent some of the most awesome years......but what I have gained by calling Akron, Ohio my home is very precious too.....for the moment though I am very happy calling 277 Torrey Street my home.....for a while, I may not be able to go to Good Luck and have some chai and bun muska followed by a Benson and Hedges Lights......but I am very content sitting on 'Torrey' ka porch and having some chai and bread butter (with sugar ofcourse) ...followed by a Marlboro Ultra Lights......

aaahhhhh sukh!!!!