Life, The Universe and Pune

Friday, December 19, 2003

Its funny how you are thinking about something during the day and you feel "well maybe I should blog about it"......pretty sure that's happened to most bloogers....and then you go online and think about how to put it down in words.....and then you feel "well lets just read a few blogs now that I am online" and there you have someone from the blogging community who has posted something similar to what was on your mind.....I don't know about you but that kinda makes me feel that I am not alone......there is actually someone out there who has an equally twisted mind like mine...or someone who feels as happy as I do now about something similar...

Its funny how you feel a certain kind of connection with all these people.......some whom who chat with and know decently...some who to you are just a nick on LJ or blurty or blogspot....some whom you will probably never meet or even comment on their blog....but its a good feeling....

Its been close to a year since "Confessions of a Puneri" was born...and though I may post less frequently nowadays I think this blog has become quite important to me...where I can rant away....where I can just post about how my weekend was...and then realize how utterly boring life can be...or simply write about how happy I am.....

All in all...I think I quite enjoy blogging...