Life, The Universe and Pune

Monday, August 04, 2003

I'm back....

The last 4 days have been the most awesome ever....I finally made it to India for my brothers marriage.......and at one point it looked like this would not happen....I think it was Monday night that I finally decided that I can afford to leave and make it in time for the wedding and thats when I called everyone in India and told them about my plans......was amazing to hear their response......though I had a ticket in hand for a very long time I was undecided about going...I had inversted in the tikcet in advance so that i done end up paying a fortune if I decided at the last moment that I could make it....and thats exactly what happened.......bottom line...I dont regert the decision at all........paisa vasool ekdam....and the vacation has just begun....abhi tak to have not even reached Pune......which shall be done this afternoon...so till then folks....!!!

Pune here I come......:)