Life, The Universe and Pune

Thursday, August 07, 2003

Other than driving what have I been upto...someone asked me......I miss riding the bike there.....so wherever and whenever possible I take my bike.......other than that Bharry my classmate from my undergrad days got married today to his college ki sweetheart...attended that....cant believe that apne umar ke log ki shaadi hone lagi hain.......anyways my brother got married last week and now the pressure is on me......though I am not of the opinion "manu tera hua ab mera kya hoga"............I think Im happy the way I am ....for a while atleast......

Other than that I try and spend a lotta time at home so I can be with Saul and Rhea my cousins......they are just too adorable....have not been really upto it to go and hit the waterholes in the city...lack of sleep prior to leaving for India and then the sleep deprivation in Mumbai during the wedding really took its toll...spent two days catching up on sleep.......went today to Shreyas Hotel to decide the menu for R reception in Pune......he and Kiki and a whole lotta family ppl arrive in Pune on Sunday....so till then I have time to myself....so am gonna make the most of it.........

Ohhhh and I bought myself some cool cricket gloves...then I sent mail to my captain/friend in Akron asking if the need any leather balls for practice and I also promised him that next time I go out to bat I will reach double figures for sure....plans to see Hungama tonite with the galli gang.....its been ages since I saw a tapori movie with my favorite tapori people.......

OK then.....the mother calls and says "beta sabzi lene le chalo".....deva re deva.....see ya later ppl