Life, The Universe and Pune

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

DNA.........

For the past few days I have been on a Douglas Adams spree........or as G says a DNA spree ( DNA is what many ppl know him as).....when I mention that my MSN nick is Zaphod Beeblebrox, they ask what is that......well and then i start with the same sentence...."He is part time galactic president".......so then more question marks......so I further explain saying he is a character in one of my favorite books of all time " The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy: A trilogy in Five Parts"........actually six parts now that a new book called 'Young Zaphod plays it Safe ' has been introduced in the trilogy......

Since a pretty long time I had the desire to be in possession of all the books written by DNA. Finally after a long wait my financial status permitted to splurge some money on the books I wanted. I maybe poorer by 70 odd dollars but I know the gain is tremendous. Shall write more about the books in a later post (hopfully), once I am done typing my thesis.

later gatorsssss