Life, The Universe and Pune

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I have been listening music online nowadays on this website called Launch. All you need is a yahoo login ID...and then you can decide the type of songs you like as in the artist the genre etc. and then songs are played...every song that is played can be rated on a scale of 1 to 100 on the basis of song, artist and album and then depending on your rating songs by similar artists or of the same genre may or may not be repeated....Your rating can be anywhere from 100 (highest) to X (don't play again)........and the free version has these ads which play after about 2 or 3 songs ........ads for yahoo travel and yahoo personals and yahoo whatever and every one of these ads ends with the line " do you yahoo?"......to which i find myself saying in my mind....." I do....and so does Shammi Kapoor".....and my dears I do find that very funny........whether you like it or not......among 'other things' I'm in love with my sense of humor......the other things I refer to here are none other than my own attributes..........what to do....we are like this wonly....