Life, The Universe and Pune

Monday, July 14, 2003

Ever seen the energizer bunny......no?.....come see me.....Im pretty much like that nowadays.........exact reason I dont know but I think we can attribute it to the stress levels....( since I am writing my thesis nowadays I dont make statements outright...dont wanna be put on the wire for what I say...so hence everything may be "attributed to"....or we can "speculate "......)....so the next time mom asks me whether I am eating well or sleeping enough....I might find myself saying "Due to the effect of the thesis deadline I speculate that the stress levels are increasing and my lack of sleep may be attributed to the same. Further studies need to be performed to pin point the eact cause for this effect"....ugghhhhh....for more on the same plz refer to Chapter Three for experimental methods and materials used......

so long folks..back to my crazy twisted world....