Life, The Universe and Pune

Tuesday, May 13, 2003

And last but not the least

In the past I have written about so many people on my blog....
Panter my best bud since we were in kindergarden..........my brother Pow and the woman of his dreams, Kiki.......my friends from Akron.....and the list goes on.....all this time I did not write about one of my closest friends( which was brought to my notice by her).....who religiously comments on my blog....looks forward to new posts .....and keeps askin me when we meet online whether i have posted something new.....so this ones for u T......

I first met T when she came to Pune along with Kiki....Kiki was in that phase when she was visiting India as often as three times a year...and on one of those trips , T came along with her.. ( background:T and Kiki were roommates then)......we hit it off instantly.......she was there in Pune for less that 24 hours and we spoke to each other like we had known each other for a quite a while.....and then in 3 months I was in America.....and she and Kiki played host very graciously....not once did I feel that I was away from home.......I was fed very well and never did I go thirsty ( T took it upon herself to pour red wine every down my throat, every night of my stay)..........over the last two years we have become very good friends......she is related to me in many ways......multi faceted that she is, ....she is like my elder sister and gives me the longest lectures and shout at me....she is like my little sister and will irritate the hell out of me.......make khana for me like my mom would ( though what she makes is usually toasted cheese and bread).......and be my partner in crime.........

T.........a toast.........I think this is a foundation for a great friendship .....

*clink* ( thats was the glasses making a noise after my toast)

p.s. T, tere boyfriend ne yeh padha to margea mujhe....