Life, The Universe and Pune

Thursday, April 24, 2003

Been a busy busy week......
work.....deadlines....presentations.....and yes ...finally I did manage to see Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.......for a while now it was not being screened at any of the theaters nearby.......and I wanted to watch it on the big screen....so waited till the University got around to showing it at the Student Union Theater.....seats in the last row......new theater....and free popcorn ( thats what comes along as a perk on Wednesday's).............am so glad I waited a while and saw it on the big screen......yep LOTR rocks......

am gonna be out of town attending a conference this weekend and most of next week......so wont be updating the blog very often...actually these days whether I am in town or not, i really don't update.....but then..........till then folks....take care and be good......and wish me luck for the presentation at the conference.......