Life, The Universe and Pune

Friday, May 14, 2004

Its not like I am very regular these days when it comes to updating this blog....anyways......will be away for the 5-6 days....attending a conference......much needed break from good ol' Akron.......will probably be meeting up with the chaddi dost from school days...who also happend to be apna sutta partner and integral part of the galli gang...been nearly two years since I saw him.....added attraction....I get to see his aaakha family......hoping it works out...keepin my fingers crossed.....

All this while whenever I went to attend a conference it was always as a student....this time around it feels nice to say that I am going on business....prospective clients to meet...new contacts to be made......touch base with existing contatcs.....power lunches (ok the last one is not true).....but what the heck...I am looking forward to this.....so Venusians and Martians.....behave while I am away....

Windy City....here I come:).........