Life, The Universe and Pune

Sunday, December 28, 2003

The Perfect Hand

Rusty: Why do this?
Danny: Why not do it?
[Rusty shakes his head]
Danny: Cause yesterday I walked out of the joint after losing four years of my life and you're cold-decking teen beat cover boys.
[pause]
Danny: Cause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet big, then you take the house.
Rusty: Been practicing this speech, haven't you?
Danny: Little bit. Did I rush it? Felt I rushed it.
Rusty: No, it was good, I liked it.

Love these lines from Ocean's 11 which is one of my all time favorite movies......can watch it again and again and again......love the part where he is talking about how you take the house.......and thats my point......you wait for that perfect hand to come and u bet big and then wipe the house.....and if my idol Daniel Ocean could do it.....so will I......mera bhi time ayega....and then be smart and walk away.......with the biggest smile on my face..