Life, The Universe and Pune

Sunday, April 13, 2003

The whole weekend has been spent in doing the most constructive thing ( according to me that is)....SLEEP.......finally managed to make it to the Univ. in the evening.........off all the time I had over the weekend.....I manage to make it on Sunday evening.....and this was tough too....just as I was about to leave home......Adi flicks on to the Turner Classic Movie Channel and they were playing ' Roman Holiday'......so anyways I did manage to make it to school and get the little bit of work done.....

Well the weekend does end on a very positive note though....just got a call from a friend asking me if I wanna join him for dinner at ' Luigi's'...my favourite restaurant in all of Akron.......and the best part about this place is that its not a part of some large chain....family owned since the 1950's.....and they serve the most delicious Italian food......have already made up my mind.......Pizza with hot pepper rings and mushrooms and some lasagna.....and maybe some more mushrooms in butter........*drool*.......

later alligator.......