Life, The Universe and Pune

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

24th July....Saturday night......
venue: Torrey Porch..........

12 pounds of chicken marinated in the ohhhhh so famous 'khatri' style........16 gallons of chilled MGD.........an assortment of other food for the 'veggie' people.......some marinated onions and green peppers..........potatoes wrapped in foil waiting to be baked and some corn too.....Vicky's laptop loaded with some good desi musi.......big speakers

If I really had to describe every bit of the party.........I'd have very sore fingers and you would be jealous..hell ya!!!!!

So lets stick to the highlights.......by doin that I keep my fingers in shape...so that they can be used for other interesting things........but you still end up being jealous like hell....yeah !!!! I knwo I am harami to the core.....

B'day gifts that night......a few shot glasses......some very funny cards....

Food....hmmm......all the komdya that were sacrificed to keep us happy..well lets just say that they were not sacrificed in vain......

Midnight......well this is not gonna make you green.....rather I ended up being yellow, pink, brown and white  thanks to maple syrup, chocloate sauce, ranch dressing, mustard sauce, rose syrup all nicely placed on a base of MGD.........ohhh and thanks to Vicky at 10 minutes past 12 we had one less 22 pound ice bag........so anyone who had to drink warm beer later 'cause we did not have enough to put in the keg jacket....you know where all those choicest gaalis need to be directed.......

Pictures prove that I did have one helluva party......though some Akron peeps did have a big hand in the final result.....and some things that made it feel like a Torrey party was to see apna ol' roomie N come down for the weekend from Michigan.......and play the basuri song......and watch junta dance like crazy........

Other highlights included going onto theroof through that window ,in what used to be Adi's room..........sliding down the stairs (dont remember whom I asked to give me company when I did that)........

Itna danga kiya fir bhi sala cops nahi aya......I so wanted them to come and tell us reduce the noise......it has happened at most Torrey parties.....

I think I am sticking to my motto...." Hence the fcuk forth...we shall rock the fcuk on!!!!"