Life, The Universe and Pune

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

I have realized I conciously download hip hop music and I actually check the hip hop charts and download the songs that catch my eye......I'm still faithful to classic and contemporary rock ....but at the same time this is just an indication that I have developed a taste for hip hop......the thing though about hip hop though is that the craze for any song is short lived.....I mean two weeks back I was listenting to these songs by 50 Cent and Sean Paul and R. Kelly.....this week the choice of songs is totally different.........

When I think about the rock stuff I listen to ...their influence seems to be longer lasting....I can never get tired of listening to Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin.....I think my new found love for Ozzy Osborne and Rush is here to stay,...I will always appreciate new forms of rock music that bands like Linkin Park or P.O.D. or Kid Rock or Limp Bizkit indulge in ....there is this store called The Exchange ....they sell used music Cd's for cheap....and they are in pretty good condition........but in the past 2 years I have never found myself looking for hip hop Cd's there.......

So though I may have dveloped a taste for hip hop.......my first love will always be rock........