Life, The Universe and Pune

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Sala yeh Ohio ka Bureau of Motor Vehicles ne apne se bahut paisa liya in the last month or so......

To begin with 89 odd dollars for the renewal of the Jetta ka plates...then renewal of driver license which was 24 dollars....then title transfer for the Katana....another 52 dollars and now I have to get the plates for the bike...whihc will cost me 89 odd dollars if I want a personalized plate ...or else 50 odd dollars for the regular ones......so basically all the money I will be saving on car insurance 'cause I turned 25...sala ek hi jhatke mein OHIO BMV ne le liya......kasam se le liya:)

The old man and woman come next week to vist their ik lauta beta.......need to get the house in shape...which it pretty much is......but then get the gaadi cleaned.....they would be in for a shock if they saw the gaadi and realize that I practically live out of it....their visit has put the plans for the second tatoo on hold.......vaisa bhi apan un dono ko kaafi shock karta hain...I think they could do without this.....they wya I am....I think I actually am a 'dokyala taap' for them.....

Have 10 minutes to decide now...on the way to the BMV office...whether to get the personalized plate for the bike...or not.....I'm outta here