Life, The Universe and Pune

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Ok ...so i admit it.....i am not a morning person........so what if my parents are.....somethings are just not hereditary......and there's nothing that can be done abt it......ppl say they are scared to talk to me on occasions after i have just gotten up.....one of the first things mom asks me on saturday mornings when she is calls is whether i was asleep when she called......finally i guess its a cuppa chai or coffe that gets me goin.......but anyways.....i do kinda intimidate pppl and am mighty proud of it.....gawd its great to be me:)!!!!!
So anways.......i speak abt mornings cause this morning i had to reach school at 9.30 which is very early by my standards....and boy was it a struggle......and this winter weather does not help much.....-14 C without windchill...no idea what it is with windchill......arrrrrreee deva....utha le re.....mereko hi!!!!!!

more later